Battery Safety Agreement
- Batteries may leak, catch fire or explode if misused or defective.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to confirm the device has the appropriate safety features enabled.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to follow all conventional safety procedures when handling and charging battery products.
- Always charge batteries and products that contain rechargeable batteries in an isolated area, far from any flammable materials such as carpet and curtains.
- Never leave batteries or products that contain rechargeable batteries to charge unattended.
- We are only responsible for the products we sell. We are not responsible for any damage or consequential damage as a result of using our products.